This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Monday, February 22, 2010
It was a good day.... well almost.
I enjoyed my daughter being in the play at her school this weekend. It was Annie. She was one of the towns people and Daddy Warbucks staff. We are so lucky we have the Pokogon tribe that funds alot of our schooling and the Drama Club has it going on! I even got back from the play today and went to a friends house to scrapbook and visit. Didn't get as much scrappin' done as visiting but it did my soul good, but not my pocketbook! LOL I love the Close to my heart stamps and she had 1/2 off! Crazy... On the way home though the snow was falling harder and harder, but the time I got close to home I was scared to death! The visibility was crap and the roads weren't much better! To top it off, my chest is hurting tonight, I hate hurting but the bright side is the stress with my on-going homelife has lightened up... for now!!! Thank you Jesus. I'll have to post some pics after I get some from my cousin, my cam was left in the car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you enjoyed the play and that you got out of the house to do a lil scrappin. I've been in such a funk with scrapbooking. Even with my project 365. I've been having a really hard time taking everyday pictures of our lives. Just forget. And who could resist 1/2 off with CTMH but I know I won't go nowhere when its snowing or gonna snow. {{{{{{HUGS!}}}}}} Hope you feel better..
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PattiM
{Pattie's passion}
I Scrap So All Moments ARe Remembered!
Hey girl,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to thank you for all the yumminess you sent my way. Love everything. Thank you for thinking of me. Hope your doing well! Been thinking of you.
Hugs,
PattiM
{Pattie's passion}
I Scrap So All Moments ARe Remembered!!
Hey girl,
ReplyDeleteWanted to thank you for the yumminess you sent my way. Loved everything!! Sweet of you to think of me. Hope all is well with you and the family. Been thinking of you and sending {{{{{{HUGS! & PRAYERS!}}}}}}
Hugs,
PattiM
{Pattie's passion}
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!
BTW... Just in case you get this mssg twice, I left one previously but it got an error.