This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
FYI about my challenges
Now mind you these are not as elaborate as could be, I grabbed some inks about 8, a pack of ribbon, cardstock and a mini pack my tape runner and a few stamps soooo if these seem elementary 2 you that's why! I just can't sit up here and do nothing though! Thanks for all of your support. I go under the knife in 70 minutes, so say a prayer for me. I have to go and let them get me ready :-) Blessings to you all. Patti M.especially, you have been my cheerleader. I want to get with you and see if there are some images you could use of mine :-) My lil' angel :-) Tee Hee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Laurie,
ReplyDeleteHave been thinking about you, wondering how your surgery went. Hope your resting and your port site is fixed. {{{{{{Praying for a quick recovery}}}}}}
Hugs,
PattiM
{Pattie's passion}
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
Hope you are well and cope with the illness and everything else! Just want to thank you for stopping by my blog a little while ago to give me much needed support during the tough time! xo I will be thinking of you !!
ReplyDelete