Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Well, here I am again

I believe this was the culprit day that landed me here...hot humid sticky, but a beautiful memory...so worth every moment. I love the water & my daughter and making those memories!!!
My return visit to the doctor landed me here again. Not in the best shape of my life I might add. I am back to my old hospital and NO the OTHER hospital that everyone kept telling me to try STINKS!!! I felt like Dorthy..... there's no place like home... (Hey guess you won't know if you don't try.) I just never can feel any better at home. DELETED; TO MAKE HOMELIFE LIVEABLE!!! This section of blog did come off wrong. My husband is a good father, as far as my daughter and him go they just don't get to spend enough time together and he's more strict than I am. I am the pushover. There, hopefully that is clarified as not to offend anyone! I can totally see where that would hurt him. Men don't get the blogging thing, telling your personal feelings, for me it's theraputic, but I totally understand where you have to be careful what you 'put out there' My intentions were not to hurt him, he is and has been an awesome dad, I would never try to take that title from him. I apologize publically for hurting him. I really feel bad, I just need to re-read things sometimes, cause when they're in my mind and I'm typing them, I know what I am trying to convey but it doesn't always come out right. I love him and don't want to hurt him. We don't always agree on stuff but I know it's ok to 'agree to disagree'....My son on the other hand feels like my stranger, we were so close once upon a time. I sure miss him more than I can ever express, they can't stay young forever, it's so hard to let go. I've never dealt with letting go well. Well, enough rambling, I've been up all night long and it's 7a.m. est and I am gonna lay my head here till breakfast, of course I'm on EXTRA steriods so yes, I'm EXTRA starved... Just what the heck I need!!! Thanks to my cyber pals for readin' my ramblin' if I didn't lose ya a mile back... Hugs xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment