This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Just a quick note
Well, with this extreme humidity I have landed myself back into the hospital but this is kind of a record, I've been out almost 5 months!!!! Yippee. I am not certain what is going to happen, my lungs are pretty shot, the dr. has suggested bariatric surgery since I have gained over 70lbs from all the steriods and I was already a hefty gal to begin with. He thinks it will give me a better quality of life. I am scared to do it but have been home (on bedrest) reading up on it. I am not sure if I am going back into the hospital today or just gonna stay home and maintain. I will keep you posted as I know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment