Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Home again tomorrow!

Well I've decided to try something a little different, I downloaded the blogger phone app. Hoping that I'll use it and blog more, we'll see. I've spent most of this year in the hospital and I'm back in this time it's been almost a straight month, I was sent home for a bit and had issues with my port and then I had a P.I.C.C. line placed and it was accidentally pulled out; as it had gotten stuck to my interior of my robe and out it came! I have an appt. for my transplant evaluation December 5th!!!So much going on, I've had appointments before but was in the hospital both times! I am still going strong in my new relationship too, it feels so wonderful to have a man that loves me. I haven't felt so loved in over 20+ yrs, that's pretty pathetic because I was married up until a few years ago. He (if you were reading my blog back then) was not very supportive, maybe with the bills but not emotional, not loving. He still is that was to this day with all those around him. He said to me I would be like my mother and die alone, but I actually have so many more ppl around me in my life than I ever was allowed to when I was in that relationship. I also am able to go to church without feeling persecuted by my beliefs. I am just feeling so blessed in my life right now. I'm actually afraid, cause everything is going so wonderfully that I am fearful that the end of my life may soon be upon me, but I was so afraid of dying before that I had forgotten how to live, that was my part of my marital demise. It's taken me so time to admit my faults and a lot of therapy to get through the hurt of it all now. I am happy we are at a place to co-parent our daughter because no matter what we will forever be linked together through her. Well, enough yapping, I am going to really try to blog more. As a matter of fact, I am thinking about getting myself a new tablet just so I can. My laptop is not running well at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment