Friday, July 19, 2013

My blog is swinging more to C. F. journey.... as I will be at my destination soon.

Well, I am kinda changing my blog so we'll see how it goes, I am hoping to be real on the subject of death and dying, living through a rough disease. My thoughts, feelings and when I am up to it maybe get a craft in there. I have always found crafting my therapy, now I am unable to walk 50ft to get all my "stuff" together and get set up, so I have not been able to get up and around as freely now :-( I have so many thank you cards I need to get out. (Old school perhaps but nonetheless.) I am going to starting making videos kinda like a video diary so that my kids will have this if they want. I just came home from the hospital yesterday and am having a hard time just getting up (from not moving around much) the new meds are not what I would like them to be either. They are so strong!!! So, the set up is, I am 47, been divorced 2 yrs apart 3. My (soon to be 16/next month) lives with me, my brother Joe stays with me. So, I have been told my fev 1 number(the volume that your lungs basically have. Should be 100%, mine is 23, I have been scheduled 2 times for the full days battery of testing to see if I can even qualify to get on "The List" Otherwise if I decide against it they said Hospice would be a good fit to help me get through the end of this comfortably. I think I have to at least try, why not? The only problem is this process should have done back when I was at abou 40% so, today I have to call and schedule it. So if you are curious, check back in from time to time, I am gonna try to use labels. Thanks more to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment