This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
I feel like blogging, I have had some problems lately with my back and the CF is acting up again! I am so lucky that my momma taught me to craft. Without it I think I would have died from boredom by now! I often wonder when I get this sick with the CF who would show up at my funeral? Is that morbid or what? I can't help how my mind works. I post like a journal on my fb and get some responses, the typical "likes" why do ppl like that you are sick? I get occasional comments, the standard, "get well soon" What really puzzles me that I rarely get a call, this is family I'm mainly speaking of or my closest friends. I have one gal I have never even met and she calls, sends me cards and actually acts genuinely concerned. It hurts my heart really. I just do not understand it. I know wah, wah. Ok I'm done venting, I'm onto something better, my latest crafting project!!!
I did stumble over an old ning website that I had forgotten about and from there I bought some instructions and took a class from ustream! I am loving how it is turning out! All I have left to do is add patterned paper, photo mats and some embellishments! Here are a few pics. I did screw up on one of the albums though. I have to re-do it. I put the binding on the outside cover and it should have went on the inside. Please note, the albums look big in the box but it's because I don't have the embellisments, patterned paper and the photo mats yet. I was kinda freaking out a bit seeing how much room I had left and thought maybe I should make a fourth, but then I thought not, cause I have so much more to add! Hope you like it, it's kinda plain right now but I will have to post pics when it is complete. I finished it and she still has a few more segments to go!
Now remember it is not 100% complete! It is however as done as it is getting today, I am working on another wreath, "Fall" I have this sold already to my old babysitter! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know my week has to get better, cause there ain't nowhere from down but up! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment