This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Long time no blog
Some of you who know me, know I've been down alot the past few months but I am hoping to be back up and at 'em soon! I just had an electric stimulator placed in my back so I am hoping this will solve my back pain. With my Cystic Fibrosis the surgery to correct the prolapsed and bulging discs are not an option for me; they would have to go through my chest wall for the surgery. I am so thankful that there is some alternative to the pain I have been experiencing. I refuse to give in to all of the narcotics these doctors try to shove down your throat. If I'm going to float in a haze I may as well be dead already. I want to enjoy my children while I am still here with them physically and mentally. I haven't been my happy go lucky crafting self. So, I am home healing with staples on my back we've had 90+ weather what time to sit and stay cool and create. I will post things soon. I forgot to take a picture of the card I made for my cousin and his new wife, it really turned out so cute too! Well, off to bed so tomorrow I can get up and create. I've colored my images now I have to make some cards! I want to enter a design team challenge, heck why not? I think it would be neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment