This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Moving right along!
I changed my background, hope it helps to read this easier!
I finally finished up a little consigned jewelry job, hope it pays off! I am now moving back into scrapbooking. I am trying to get a baby book done.. the girl will be 2 this JUNE!!! I also have a scrapbook to finish the book I am making for my church! Big problem is, I do NOT know where I put the darn thing!???? I guess I can just work on some pages cause I know it's around here somewhere! I have too much stuff. I'm hoping to get feeling well enough to go through and get rid of alot of things I haven't used in awhile. I have new tools so I no longer use the older ones and so on and so forth! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. I'm laying low because my back has been out and I have two bugs growing in my lungs so they are hurting and it has given me alot of gunk in my head/sinuses and chest. Not to mention is is cold and rainy today so it's a great day to stay in get well and create! Here are the pages I have done so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the new background,
ReplyDeleteGeorgiana
Carson's Creations