Monday, April 9, 2012

Getting Cricky Again!!!

I've been off the blogging radar lately, facebook grabbed me up! I've been having sooo much fun back blog hopping and entering contests. It's got me back crafting and I owe it to this gal Kristal! Go check her out. Kristal's Blog, Getting Cricky I figured why not try and enter a design team challenge? I've NEVER done it but with my health on the incline I figured now is the time! Wish me luck, here is my entry! I took and paper pieced the ketchup bottle added it onto a action wobble... so it moves when you touch it! How fun are they? Then I took Kristal's "Food For Thought" stamps and used the Ketchup with you soon, gonna send it to my friend whom I haven't chatted with in way too long. Hope everyone had an amazing Easter filled with good food & family!
Ok, I edited this, had to add this card, another "Food For Thought" sentiment! From Kristal.

3 comments:

  1. Laurie, these are SOOOO cute! YUM! Thanks for using my stamps in sucha creative way!

    Love & Light,
    K Andrew of K Andrew Designs
    Visit My Blog
    See My Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the puns! Great cards! Congrats on your Easel and thank you for becoming a follower! I will ketchup with you later! Love that LOL

    ReplyDelete