This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Copics.... love 'em or hate 'em???
Don't know if I'm ever gonna get the hang of coloring with copics! I've been online; on youtube actually and I think the best tutorials for me are from Suzanne Dean! Most of the videos out there are sped up, and they don't even tell you the colors that they are using. I first bought a few copics last year and with the cost of them I gave up on them. I am back to the drawing board, so to speak and I think I may finally be getting the hang of it... mastered the flesh, now I'm working on clothing and hair. I can do the brown hair so far... clothes to me are the hardest. I think I find the blending difficult because of the large areas to be blended. Well, wish me luck and I will have to take some pics.. Maybe start with some images I began with last year and see how I've improved... I think I have but I sure have a long way to master them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Once you get the hang of skin tones, the rest will seem easier! I always thought skin tones were the hardest. Keep at it and you'll just love the results
ReplyDeleteShelby