I have had alot of issues dealing with the death of my marriage, so I decided to start over by being re-born and baptized. I just wanted 2 share this news as it has given me a new-found peace and it has given me joy and it has given me hope! Those are things I have not had in my life for many years. So, this I must thank God for.
:)
ReplyDeleteThats great Laurie!! I'm glad you have put joy, hope and peace back into your life. My beautiful friend looks like she is happy with herself and I am pleased as punch you have set out to do this.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PattiM
{Pattie's passion}
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
Laurie, through all your struggles and strife, I'm really glad that you are finding peace somehow and finding your back to what you believe in.
ReplyDeleteIt is really important for us all to be close to what believe in, and whether we have support from those around us or not, there is comfort in always knowing that we have support in a higher being.
Congrats on takin' the dunk my friend. :)
Sending lots of hugs your way!!
~Melisa Marie
Congratulations! I rededicated myself to Jesus Christ this past Sunday in church also. Blessing to you!
ReplyDelete-Christine Pickul
Chris.Pickul@hotmail.com
Hey--we'll be 'Cricuting in Heaven together, Sister. Welcome to a wonderful (not perfect) family!
ReplyDelete{Hugs} Storylady--Linda