I no longer have a Valentine myself but I feel SOOOO loved! Maybe more so than when I was Wed. Usually on Valentine's I was hurt because of the love not shown, but now I am in charge of my own Happiness & am loving life, family & friends. I have been so excited that I am settled in my new place enough to craft again. It is my paper therapy! It is my joy! I hope everyone has found their own love and happiness today; the day of Love.
This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentine's all!
I no longer have a Valentine myself but I feel SOOOO loved! Maybe more so than when I was Wed. Usually on Valentine's I was hurt because of the love not shown, but now I am in charge of my own Happiness & am loving life, family & friends. I have been so excited that I am settled in my new place enough to craft again. It is my paper therapy! It is my joy! I hope everyone has found their own love and happiness today; the day of Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is really beautiful and I LOVE your attitude--you are a beautiful person.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
K
Super Cute!! I love the patterned paper!! TFS!! Take Care!!
ReplyDeleteJennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/