Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bare with me + adding 2 the candy box!!!


Sorry If I haven't visited your blog yet, I'm working on it. I am under the weather today with my disease I can be good one day and my lungs can fill up overnight! Uhhggg! I must go renew my plates at the dmv and go 2 the post office; my daughter lost my key! Wonder what that's gonna cost! Grrr. I love the response and I am thankful for all of the wonderful creations and talents I have been able to see on this journey. As I said before that is the reason for this giveaway. Nothing to gain but knowledge and hopefully new cyber friendships! Blessing to you.. Oh, I almost forgot! I have more to throw into the mix! Just a few more goodies on top of what I already have going. But please don't post here if you are new to the giveaway SCROLL DOWN. If you've already entered than you're in like Flynn baby!
Added: K & co; 20 pc Lotus Greeting card stamp set, The Paper wardrobe; Spring Sophisticated woven labels, Keepsake Essentials; School stickers, Inkadinkado; Baby Dear Stamp Set, All Occasion; Vellum Tags, Memories Made Easy; Yellow Alpha Rub-ons, Jolee's By You; Suitcase die cut, Wilton Charm; Acrylic 2 pc congrats, well done self adhesive pieces. Good Luck... Keep watching, you never know what I may come up with next!!!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you have a busy day today. Don't work too hard doing all that running around. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're having trouble, I know this probably happens all too often. Take care, keep warm! (That's what we always say here in northern Montana where its below zero again today.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, this crazy weather is getting the best of me too! I have fibromyalgis and Restless Leg Syndrome, had a brain tumor removed and between those and all the meds I take for pain, some nights I just wish I could run away from myself! Cold, damp weather and weather changes are the worst. So, totally understand not feeling well, but your blog is such an encouragement to me, b/c I know how difficult it is to maintain. Hang in there. And know that you are touching other lives and blessing them!Thank you! teelayoung at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete