This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Quick Post
It's late but I want to thank my cyber supporter Patti. I am doing ok. Hubby finally moved out Sunday after I started packing his stuff for him Saturday. 17 yrs is a long time. There have been alot of issues though mainly him not being supportive of me in my time of illness. Out of the past 8 times I've been hospitalized; many 2 week stays he RARELY comes to be by my side. It's been along time coming. I figure if he's not going to be here for me he doesn't need to be here at all. As a movie that was released not long ago... I can do bad all by myself! I will keep you posted. Having alot of inlaw problems too, so I kinda know it's not mendable. They don't see their son and brother as a non compassionate man, I guess I deserve it. Funny thing is I really think I would be my friend if I were a stranger. I have faults as we all do but they judge me from some of my rif raf family members. Don't know about anyone reading this but I think we all have some somewhere. I am not anything like them. I don't condemn or judge them that is for God to do. I am glad I can vent on my own blog, this is my personal space and I thank God for it! Probably within the next month or so I am going to have to get some lots together and start selling my craft/cardmaking/scrapbooking supplies. I have enough stuff that I should be able to make due for awhile. It's myself and my 12 yr old for now and I am on disablility and trust me it's not much. I know divorce is going to take some time but hopefully child support won't. That'll help some. I may have to have some other financial help as my meds are a few hundred dollars every 3 months. So, keep your eye out! Thanks for letting me yap... especially if you read it to the end :-) Blessing to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry, Laurie.. I was hoping things would smooth out some. I know its been real stressful for you and its not really something you should have to deal with but we don't get to pick the way some things go in our lives. I really hope you'll be ok with all of it. And I hope your DD will be too. {{{{{{Praying for you}}}}}} And sending {{{{{{GIGANTIC HUG'S}}}}}} Take care!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PattiM
{Pattie's passion}
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!