This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
What a beautiful card! Those flowers are fabulous. ~jeni :)
Wonderful card, Laurie, I love your flowers! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!Hugs, Alina
Oh this is such a happy card. I love those different colors.
Simply adorable! Loving the flowers and the polka dot paper is great!
Just adorable!!! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!
This is darling.. and you did a fab job. 'So glad you could play along with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's challenge. Hugs, Peggy x
What a beautiful card! Those flowers are fabulous. ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, Laurie, I love your flowers! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Alina
Oh this is such a happy card. I love those different colors.
ReplyDeleteSimply adorable! Loving the flowers and the polka dot paper is great!
ReplyDeleteJust adorable!!! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is darling.. and you did a fab job. 'So glad you could play along with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's challenge. Hugs, Peggy x
ReplyDelete