This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Awesome staff.
My Dr's Nurse Practioner (whom I see more than my Dr.) let me go out on a pass before my surgery!!! My daughter leaves for Texas to see her BF that moved away a couple summers ago and I wanted to suprise her with some new outfits! Well, since I'm a frequent flyer I got to go out to Wal-mart and then I snuck my happy butt to HOBBY LOBBY, I needed some adhesive refills!!!! (you know your addicted when....) I'm liking the card making challenges! I just have to remember all of those that I am in and the dates they are drawing! (which may be difficult with some of these meds I'm on! LOL. Well, surgery is at 5est (hoping my husband will show! He works tonight but I am sure it won't take that long) oh and I am thirsty as can be, I'm gonna go brush my teeth for the 3rd time, just so I can have a little water..LOL. shhhh they may be catching on. I hope to craft when I get up and around. Wish me luck! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment