Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another Entry For Karen's Doodles...UK Style!


This is my entry for the Buttons & Bows... I left the sentiment off (lower left corner as it is personal for my dh)
Check it out! Karens UK challenge site

6 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie
    Great card, beautiful colouring
    Thanks for joining us at KD UK and Good Luck
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie this is so cute! Love your layers and colouring! Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK & good luck. Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya

    fabulous card I love the way you have tied your ribbon, thanks for joining us at karens doodles uk

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab image! I really like the papers you've used too, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Laurie!! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute card, Laurie!! Love the colors and the ribbon around the brads. Great coloring!

    Hugs,

    PattiM
    {Pattie's passion}

    I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

    ReplyDelete