This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
I hate feeling like crud!!!
I have been feeling so bad I can't hardly stand it. I've been trying to get out of this rut... Please keep me in your prayers. I just don't even feel right. It's had to describe. I have such a painful chest it's around the whole backside and sides. So, just say a prayer. I am checking out a new pcp dr this next week, I am hoping he can help me with the pain aspect. I don't want to live in a fog with all the pain meds. I pray for the wisdom he needs to find the answers. AMEN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{{{{{{HUG'S & PRAYER'S}}}}}} for you, Laurie! Hope this new dr helps you feel better.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!