Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's been awhile

I haven't been on in awhile. I'm still kickin' just been laying low trying to stay well. I hate the change of weather with it usually comes sickness. I was in the hospital once this month but I did get a little get away in and went to see my cousin by Detroit! Now let's see if I can make it past Thanksgiving & stay well! I have a birthday coming up and I am thinking about putting some Blog Candy together... I am going through some stuff and I just hit an awesome find at one of my favorite stores. So, keep checking in I will probably post it this week sometime, since my Birthday is the following week!!! P.S. Tiff if you read this I miss and love you guys, I missed sharing in DJ's special day :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment