Monday, July 13, 2009

Y does he like kickin' me when I'm down?

Well, I am trying to get well so I can begin a new journey. Hubby says he wants out again. ( Sorry for those of you who don't like reading my business online, you have a choice to come and keep reading this so stop now if it offends you. ) I try not to tell all of our dark secrets but I do vent. I just feel so bummed about it all. I can't talk long I am online looking for a wheelchair ramp. I just have to think about who will I get a drink of water from when I can't do it for myself. It is apparrent HE WILL NOT BE my caretaker. This I have to figure out. Bye 4 now. Kinda been a whirl wind with this disease, it drains us all. I am hoping to get our family into some therapy. I go but we all need to be involved. There will be no if's ands or buts, this disease is affecting us all! I'm not gonna let it win!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment