This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Unwell
I can't call anyone or im or anything, I hope some people read this, especially friends and family. I am at St Joe Med Center with my new CF drs I had a severe attack last night and began coughing up blood this morning. Well, my daughter and in-laws came and I began coughing up cups of it! I know I freaked them all out, Amanda left the room and came back. (she had been crying) They left soon after, it's scary and I hate that it is hurtful to everyone around me! I just pray God keeps his hands over us all through this. I am scared and I need to pray for comfort in knowing God has his hands over us. I hate seeing Amanda and everyone so freaked out. I love you Ronnie, if you are reading this you will have to call me. 237 7122
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate to hear that you had such a scary time of it last night! I hope you are doing better now.
ReplyDeleteYou asked about the image I used on the card on my blog today "Another LiLi". That image is going to be released sometime at the end of this month. She has a lot of really cute images planned to be released then. The company is Inky Impressions. If you subscribe to her blog
inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.blogspot.com you will get updates on when they are ready.
I am sure that is very scary, for you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteHave been thinking about you and am sorry to hear your still in the hospital. Here's a cyber {{{{{{HUG!}}}}}} and will be praying for you and your family. Praying for a quick recovery.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!!
I don't know what to say. You message took my breath away. Take care and I will hold you in prayer.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry that you are in the hospital. Sending you my prayers. Antonella :-)
ReplyDelete