Friday, January 30, 2009

In the hospital again.

Well, as you all know I HATE being in the hospital but I have to say this stay is amazingly better than most. I have a new Dr. & I don't have to drive sooo far! He's in South Bend, can you believe it! I can drive here by myself! If I were in St. Anthony's right now, I know they would have booted me out the door, but here, they are going to make sure these two germs in my lungs are being fought off by the meds that they are giving me. I am very happy about that. I really feel like I'm on the right track here. My sugar has been running in the 3 & 400's which is not good, come to find out mine is a specific diabetes especially from having CF, the same with my tummy problems, my thick secretions block ducts to certain places in my body. Therefore cause other diseases, cirrhosis of the liver, pancreatis; diabetes, sinus polyps anywhere you have ducts it can 'clog' I know I may not have a long future but I feel relieved that I can have some relief in my future, now I just have to get away from the stress and hatred in my life! Love, Better Health and Peace is mine, in 2009!

3 comments:

  1. Laurie,

    Sorry to hear your in the hospital but I'm glad you've found a better dr. Hope you fell better soon and the antibiotics get rid of the germs...

    Hugs,

    PattiM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you are in the slammer. But definitely glad you have a good doctor. That can make a world of difference in your stay! Hope they kick these bugs, and you are able to get your sugar under control & get the heck out of that place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, it's been rough, I had a rough attack last night, now I am coughing up blood, quite a bit, so that's at bay, I am sitting very still and quiet. Hoping to stop all of it!

    ReplyDelete