Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Went to Chicago




My gracious b.i.l. paid for our families to go stay in a 5 star hotel. It was beautiful and awesome!!! Here's a few pics. Chicago is definately not built for disabled individuals. It was hard to get around in a wheelchair, I couldn't imagine not being able to walk at all at least I could stand up and walk a few steps so they could carry my chair down steps, curbs etc. I was so suprised at how terrible such a large city is for those that can't get around. Here's a few pics. I enjoyed myself more than anything!!! I enjoyed being with my family and am very lucky that I had this opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of all of you. Nice lookin family and who's that beautiful woman with the tatoo? (smile)
    Glad you were able to get away for a few days. My neice lives in Chicago. Haven't been there since I was a kid.
    Anyhow, just wanted to say HI! Hope your doing well and I'm glad your posting. I love reading whats going on with you and your family.

    Hugs,

    PattiM
    (Pattie's passion)

    I Scrap So All Moments Remembered!!!

    ReplyDelete