This is about me, my love of crafting and living everyday life with cystic fibrosis.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
When it rains it pours...
Well, as you all know I've been sick ALOT. God has been reminding me it's not all about me! My husband was just diagnosis with Type 2 diabetes, he's got it bad! My daughter has been diagnosed with a Cystic Fibrosis Gene as well. There is a silver lining on that cloud, they believe she is only a carrier, which can effect her children. We take her to a specialist November 12th. Please keep us in your prayers. I had to go to my chicago guy wants me to go seek some counseling for depression! Who me? Depressed...why whatever for??? I really have been just trying to give it all to God and I feel like Satan has just been kicking me...us in the teeth!!! The scripture about him not putting more on us than we can bare keeps coming into my mind but then I hate to admit it I keep questioning his plan. I am so nervous, just waiting for some bad news on my son...Knock on wood. I hate when I get so worried, and I wonder why I have a pill for that! Just venting and trying to keep a positive outlook, but at times it's difficult... Hmmmm where's that # to that shrink???? LOL Please keep us in your prayers...Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment